Friday, November 20, 2009

Drawing from inspiration

Hey talented friends, I just wanted to start an informal list of writers, illustrators, animators, practically any type of storyteller that inspires you. Post a comment with any of your favorites. Maybe it's just the look of their artwork. Maybe its the descriptions they use or the way they bring a character to life through words or picture. Let's have some dialog. If you can find some kind of a link to their work then send that along too in the comment and I'll link the blog up to it.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite illustrator right now is alexandra boiger. The first book I read of hers was While Mommy had a Quick little Chat. It has become one of our favorites. She also has one out called the little bit scary people. I love it! Here is her fun web site: www.alexandraboiger.com

    ReplyDelete