Monday, December 7, 2009

Progressing?

How's everyone's work coming along? I'm just starting my week of finals so I'm finally almost free to create like crazy. (Also my wife is due any week now so I've been up to my eyes busy. I'm sure everyone can relate to being overwhelmingly busy.)

That's what this group is here for. One submission has already been sent in, thank you Scott. I'm stewing over my Christmas story and I think I'm getting closer to a good storyline.

How's it going for everyone though? Is anyone getting frustrated with the contests? Need help? Leave a comment and let the group help! That's what it's here for. Let's get some fun submissions in. Invite people you know to participate. I think the bigger the group is the better, the more input we'll have and the more each can grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment