Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Awesome Style

Hey group, how's everyone's work coming along? I hope you're having some great ideas and having fun working on them. Hurry up, there's just about a week left! You can do it though.

I just wanted to get the word out about a book that I got this week for my little girl. We got her a little Winnie the Pooh book for storytime, which happens right before bed time. I think. Unless it doesn't. I love the writing style of A. A. Milne and the illustrations are so simple but quite elegant. I love the book, Aubrey my wife does too and little Ainsley, our little one enjoys the stories although she's quite small to understand the pictures yet. I love the illustrations and the simple stories and wanted to recommend it. I bought it from Barnes and Noble and felt bad because I got home and checked the price on my favorite book store, Amazon.com and they were almost half the price for a new book. The image contains a link you can use to check it out. If you already have something similar, leave me a comment and let me know what you think about Milne's Winnie the Pooh books.

No comments:

Post a Comment