Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Illustration Contest Entries - Pets!

You'll find below the entries for the illustration contest that centered around the theme of pets. Thank you and congratulations to our participants, Kristi and Scott. Great work. I finished one but I don't have an internet connection at home yet (as I recently moved) so I'm having to work on anything blog related in class...not working well. Sorry for the delay everyone that follows the blog, I'm working on getting an internet connection this week.

Please vote for a winner of the contest in one of two ways: leave a comment on one of the two entries below to vote for that entry or if you cannot log in (as I think there isn't an anonymous way to log in) send me an email at shoeboxofdreamsentries@gmail.com and put the illustrator's name in the subject line. Thanks everyone who participated in various ways and that has for the life of the Shoebox. I'm going through a hard patch of life as far as being able to maintain the blog (as I am currently buried in the second year of pharmacy school) but it is a priority for me to not bury my shoebox of dreams again. I may have to rethink the blog but I feel like its a part of me and needs to live. Please send me your thoughts if you have any ideas you'd like to share.

Please vote for Kristi or Scott below or by email. Thanks everyone!

Voting deadline: September 14th, 2011 (one week).
(Winner will be posted September 16th)

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of talking our shoe box of dreams off a shelf. I know I'm working now as an animator, but I just applied for a few storyboard positions with my portfolio http://scottwiser.blogspot.com/p/storyboarding-portfolio.html ... the majority of the work involved either Nate or the dreamshoebox blog. Thanks so much and wish me luck (actually, pray for me ;) that's appropriate to say with this audience.)

    ReplyDelete