Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Logo Contest

Hey friends of the story cyberworld. I am so busy it's not even funny, applying for Pharmacy School is such a dog show (that would be funny to illustrate!). I wanted to challenge you all to a contest, a real contest. Let's have your ideas come out and really take root. Design a logo I could put on the top of our blog that would somehow incorporate the idea of the blog; a shoebox full of dreams, pursuing dreams, something with the blog's name, etc. I was going to just do something myself for this one but I changed my mind and decided to open it up to everyone since this is a group project. I just need idea sketches this time...no time to develop it all the way down as I'm going to set the deadline for midnight March 7th. We'll vote on our favorite then work out the details of how to incorporate it. For now, just use your imagination.

Deadline: March 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment