Friday, July 23, 2010

Illustrator Spotlight: Kyle Lambert

I just needed to post this short clip on here. I saw Toy Story 3 a couple of weeks ago and loved the movie for various reasons that I won't get into right now. What I did want to show off was an awesome clip I found on another blog.

The short clip is from an illustrator that works out of England. This picture was done on an iPad and the video is his process of developing his picture from the initial rough sketch to the shading and detail work. I think it's an amazing display of talent and another artist to add to our list of talented reference artists. His name is Kyle Lambert and his other work is equally amazing, all of it is digital which doesn't make it right or wrong, it's just his style. Really cool, check it out if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment