Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Moving! Illustration Contest

Sorry everyone for taking so long to post again. I just got back from a family trip two weeks ago, moved my family last week and started graduate school this week. I've been busy but we all are, lousy excuse. I wanted to jump on here between studying to challenge you guys out there to a contest.

Moving means change, and (setting political platitudes aside) change can be hard to deal with sometimes. Illustrate a quick picture that somehow narrates that conflict. You've got 2 weeks; deadline is:

July 21st, 2010

(Also worth note is that I don't currently have Internet activity at my house, so connection time will be slow for right now. I'll do my best though. You guys are great.)

1 comment:

  1. Quick note friends, I just got internet connection in my house so I'm back, firmly connected to the blog. I hope you're working on some great ideas in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete