Thursday, February 17, 2011

Picture Book Marathon Follow-up

Any of you that didn't catch the old post, I (Nate S) have been participating in the Picture Book Marathon over the month of February and it's been rough but I've been able to keep up. If you're interested, please check out the stories I've come up with as the challenge has included coming up with the story/illustrations for a children's picture book everyday of February. While I can't say that I've been able to illustrate a picture everyday, I've managed to get a story idea for everyday so far, something I'm proud of. Please check them out and leave me a comment on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Following your progress and commenting has been great for me. I'm learning so much from your efforts and it's a great way to exercise my story muscles. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. I'm grateful for all the comments. It has been such a challenge keeping up with all the stories per day but thus far I'm still green and I have two rest days I haven't used.

    ReplyDelete