Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mommy and Me Illustration Contest

Here are the Mommy and Me Dance Time Illustration Contest entries. Feel free to give your input. The contest winner will be determined by the blog's writer. She will notify you with details on illustrating her latest blog entry. Thank you for your entries and interest. I hope you're working hard into the next contest...you have only two days. Keep up the great work.
Kristi G.


Liezl G.



Nate S.
(Just so you know: the writer of Mommy and Me Dance Time is my wife so I'm not actually in the running for the contest. I just wanted to participate and show what my brain saw for this contest and show my support for our regular contestants.)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I wasn't able to participate in this one...seeing Kristi and Leizl's drawings togethers spawned a great though in my mind...when doing this book, it would be great to show an "adult drawing" of each position next to a childlike interperetation...that would be charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Really good idea." Says Aubrey. Thanks Scott. I was sad not to see one come in from you but I understand you're busy; next one though. I was pretty proud of this quick draw contest. It was fun to work on. Kristi's illustrations keep getting stronger and Liezl looks like she's having so much fun, two goals I had with this blog. Great job Kristi and Liezl, thanks for your hard work...it's slowly paying off in your favor.

    ReplyDelete