Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quick Draw Ideas

This blog is slowly transforming with time and I'm learning to readjust along side. I really like the concept of working towards printing a tangible book around the end of this year and the concepts are more going to stand as benchmarks as we work towards that goal; showing our progress along the way. Are you guys okay with that? All in favor say Ay!

In light of that slight variation that has really already started creeping in I wanted to morph the random contests from before into a weekly quick draw contest where a shorter period of time was given for a quick drawing of an idea/illustration. We're talking like a week or two weeks per time period. What do you think about that idea? These pictures would be more rough and more centered on content and presentation than the depths to which you develop them. We don't want pieces that will hang in the Louve but pictures to explore composition and concepts. Marksmanship can reach your own prefered level. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. each week will probably too much for me with my heavy schedule, but don't let me hold you guys back...I definitely want you to reach your goals! I'll work on it as time allows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's a valid concern. If it's too much for you it might be for everyone else as well. Two weeks sounds more possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! Let's get working. One or two weeks is fine with us. What ever you decide

    ReplyDelete